If you want to actually get some face time in with all those people that you normally only interact with online, the new business app Here on Biz can help you. Here on Biz will let you know when your LinkedIn contacts are geographically nearby; for example, if a contact from out of state is visiting your area for a conference, Here on Biz will notify you. Then you can get in touch with that person and set up a lunch visit. You can even get lists of other people who have checked in to the event that your contact is attending. This has the potential to keep you and your employees more connected with contacts in your field.
CIM Solutions provides IT support managed services to small and medium sized business all over the Toronto area. In addition to providing you with a secure network, we are certified suppliers of high-quality hardware and software, so we can equip you with everything you need for maximum efficiency and security in your business.
We have various packages available to meet your needs precisely, including:
• Computer network support
• Offsite backup solutions
• Compliance and security
• Disaster recovery planning
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our IT managed services options for your business.
Outsourcing your IT services is a great solution for your business. Here’s why.
1. It saves you money. Operating your own IT department will typically cost at least 25% more than outsourcing your IT services.
2. It will make your staff more productive. Your IT department can only deal with one issue at a time, so your employees may end up sitting around and waiting for the IT guy to fix their problem.
3. It will make your staff happier. Your employees will be happier in their work when their IT issues are addressed quickly and resolved promptly.
4. Dedicated IT services are highly trained. An in-house IT department often goes without the continuing education and training that they need.
5. You’ll get detailed reports. We give you records of all network activity, so you are always well-informed to make decisions.